These products were provided for review and this post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
If you’re already over the cold and snow and ready for some lipsticks perfect for the Spring/Summer, M∙A∙C ColourRocker is exactly what you need. All 28 shades are available online & in-store January 26 through March 9, 2017.
These products were provided by Smashbox, L’Oreal, Kerastase, MAC, Ella+Mila, Emjoi, BoxyCharm, & CoverFx.
I can’t even believe that 2016 is almost over. What a year. It’s certainly had it’s ups and downs, and while I didn’t quite get as much blogging done as I had planned, this little space kept me quite busy this year. I’m so lucky to have such great readers and the opportunity to work with amazing brands, so let’s celebrate the end of 2016 with a fun giveaway of some of my favorite beauty products to end the year.
One winner will win each of the following:
- Entries will be selected using Rafflecopter.
- This giveaway is open only to individuals in the continental US, over the age of 18.
- Giveaway begins on December 27, 2016 at 12:00am and will run until January 5, 2017 at 12:00am.
- Winner will be notified within 24 hours and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We spent yesterday morning at the CVS MinuteClinic because Pete has been super sick. He left with antibiotics and I left with a few new beauty products to try and some inspiration for this post. Hopefully you’re all way more prepared for Christmas than I am… but, just in case you aren’t, here’s a little help for the beauty lover in your life. These are some of my favorite drugstore products and everything is under $20!
1. L’OREAL COLOUR RICHE LA PALETTE NUDE 2
2. PURE CLAY MASK
3. ESSIE GEL COUTURE NAIL POLISH
4. PHYSICIANS FORMULA BRONZER, BLUSH & EYESHADOW
5. L’OREAL PARIS COLOUR RICHE COLLECTION LIP COLOR
6. OGX RENEWING ARGAN OIL OF MOROCCO VOLUMINOUS MOUSSE
7. VOLUMINOUS MASCARA (used this on my wedding day!)
8. NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL-CREAM
9. OPI NAIL ENVY
If your shopping list still looks anything like mine, hit your local drugstore, grab some of these and call it a day. Or, pick up a few for yourself, grab a glass of wine and Amazon Prime the rest! Happy Shopping! xoxo